PROVE IT WRONG OR PASS IT ON

PROVE IT WRONG OR PASS IT ON BannerFans.com

BE THIS GUY

BE THIS GUY
August Landmesser, Hamburg Shipyard Worker Who Refused To Make Nazi Salute

Monday, December 13, 2010

PROVE IT WRONG OR PASS IT ON

"The object is to destroy all existing religions..., the object is to cow you into never resisting the authority of the New World Order. The Randy weaver incident was a "shock test" which told THEM that it was okay to go ahead. And now they are set to massacre the people who worship in the church called Branch Davidian ... I knew something was wrong from the beginning... for the first word that we got, on the news, after it had already started and there were agents dead, we were told that this cult was going to commit mass suicide." 
     
-William Cooper BEFORE Waco massacre:

In 2007, an attorney friend of mine named Michael,  accidentally (I think) sparked in me what would become a personal vendetta against ANY and ALL powers that would try to destroy this country that I love so much.  He told me something that blew my mind, especially coming from him.  But was he right?
It took me two weeks to prove myself wrong and that my worst fears had become a reality.  Michael, a native Texan and prior Bush supporter was right!  There was a religious war being waged and 9/11 was an inside false-flag operation beginning to end and that the American perception of the events of that day were completely fabricated, marketed and delivered..., and we bought it!  But I can look back and  recall his gently delivered words that day and how such an unassuming man, with a soft-spoken calm could change my life with his radical views of a controversial conversation topic such as September 11th.  Was Michael a traitor of the United States?  He sure sounded like one and no better than the terrorists.  His kindly laid out words of treachery and deceit were becoming offensive to me, as if I'd been taken to a secret KKK meeting and subjected to talk of hate and racism.  I felt as if he had crossed a line with me as an American.  He'd hurt my pride.

His views of the events from that day were as baffling as they were new to me.  He told me that it was his opinion that the plans of terrorism surrounding September 11th was known of prior to it happening.  "Bush knew", was what he said.   "Chaney knew...", he continued.  He explained that George Bush and his henchmen executed the plans that were in the making long before he ever took office and that the American public, through media blackout, propaganda and yet another government cover-up, had been duped into believing a lie.  A BIG LIE.  That the main reason behind it was to conduct a preemptive strike against any nations of choice containing "brown" men.  After all, we were all indoctrinated into a subtle racial hatred that day against anyone that may resemble anyone from an "Arab" nation.  Indian, Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian, Jew..., etc.  If they COULD be a Muslim, WE HATE THEM and have the right to do so because they killed Americans and attacked our country.  Right?

As he spoke and I tried to contain my patriot fueled rage, I imagined the possibilities of it all.  I remembered what I had come to know as a government cover-up with the JFK assassination and how the truth was something other than what they were telling the public.  What it was, I didn't know but I did know it was "shady".  I recalled how I'd heard that the attack of Pearl Harbor was known about by our government.  Then Michael mentioned the Reichstag fires and it became apparent to me that what he was saying was possible.  After all, history can and usually does repeat itself.  I have an open mind to begin with, so I always think of what's possible and try not to deny myself of a reasonable answer, no matter how foreign.  He'd struck a chord.

We ended our evening of surprises and I went home in a cloud of confusion and anger.  I thought, "If this is  true, I'm an idiot!"  If Michael was right, then I and most Americans had been bamboozled.  I can't speak for the rest of America but that doesn't sit well with me.  From what I hear from the American people since then, I'm not sure many share that sentiment.   I used to but today, I don't know.  They may talk a good game but deep down, most people don't really give a shit and never did.  The "Never Forget" bullshit bumper-stickers and flags have mostly vanished today and so have many of our freedoms. To be honest with you, I don't really think very many people care.  Well I do and I know there are others that do.  I also know there are others out there like me, with open minds, willing to listen to reason, logic and instinct.  You see, that's why I got so hooked by it in the first place.  Michael, to me, was and is the epitome of reason and logic.  I mean, this guy is one of the most level-headed men I've ever known and that's what made me take it seriously while scratching my head in disbelief at the same time.  But I was determined to find out the truth.

In his attempt to alert me of the truth, he mentioned Bill Cooper several times and I knew the name from his book, "Behold a Pale Horse".  I'd heard of the book and knew that Cooper was always talking about how his life was in danger for speaking out against these ancient secret societies and our puppet government.  This sounded crazy to me and felt it was my ticket to proving Michael wrong.  If I could debunk this weirdo, then I'd have a leg to stand on anyway with Michael.  That was until I learned of his untimely and suspicious death, shot in his yard by local sheriff over a "tax evasion" issue???  When the first video I watched about William Coopers death was over and I knew I was going upstream fast already, without a paddle.  

I researched his death and his life more that night and the following days than anything else.  That really bothered me.  Here's a man that Bill Clinton called the "most dangerous man in radio", a guy that predicted 911 and named Osama Bin Laden as the scapegoat a few weeks prior and was shot dead in his front yard a few weeks after the events he predicted came true.  I decided one thing, right then.  Not that William Cooper was a prophet but that he was a regular guy doing extraordinary things under extremely difficult conditions and I was going to find out just what it was this Milton William Cooper guy was saying.  I felt I owed it to him.  When I looked into his eyes, I saw a man like me.  I still do.  If this guy really was murdered for what he was trying to tell me, then I'm going to find out what it was.  

I'll share this with you from fellow blogger and what he says about Cooper. I couldn't have said it better myself...


Highlights

  1. Bill Cooper was in the US Air Force and US Navy from 1961 - 1974
  2. Bill Cooper published the book "Behold a Pale Horse" in 1991
  3. Bill Cooper was gunned down on November 5, 2001
Bill Cooper with Dog Picture

was a Christian author and radio-show host who spent the later years of his life exposing the secrets behind the US government and UFOs.



Death

Bill Cooper Picture
In 1998 there was a warrant out for the arrest of Cooper where Cooper was claimed to make threatening actions when a local doctor was loitering near Cooper's home. Cooper advised that he would meet any attempt to execute unlawful warrants with armed force.
In July of 2001 Cooper predicted that the US government was planning to stage a false flag attack on its own soil in order to move forward the New World Order. In September 2001, Cooper was accused of using a handgun to threaten a loiterer near his home.

Think Bill Cooper Has Got His Facts Straight



I agree 100% with that statement.  William Cooper said some things that seem "out there" but as my research continued, I found that they really weren't so "out there" at all.  In fact, the reality that I was beginning to find and know as truth was giving me freedom.  I could feel the shackles getting more and more loose around my legs and hands and MIND.  The more I researched and dug through the piles of rubbish to find reason, I found that what Cooper said was true.  And not just Cooper...
 "We have been taught lies!  Reality is not at all what it appears to be..." 
 These odd stories of secret meetings and President's and Popes, corporate bankers and military vipers all seemed to make surprisingly more sense than what the media tells me on a nightly basis.  That what I was taught in schools, libraries and television/radio was only part of the truth, if based on any at all.  They'd been selling me something that wasn't true and Bill Cooper was on to something.

Since then, I've done what I can to try and reach one person like me every day.  Just one mind open enough to say, "What if?".  I try to become the water that finds the cracks.  I'm no expert anything and I'm the foremost authority on nothing, but I can read.  I feel every job and different kind of work I've done has led me to where I am and what I'm doing today.  Reaching out, sharing what I know and getting others to wake up from the false teachings and absolute lies about everyday things.  I know if the American people knew about certain things, they'd be outraged.  The problem we face is we THINK we know the truth but in reality, most people get their information from someone else and visit the "group-think" mall of logic and leave it at that, content and justified to follow the ass in front of them, straight to the slaughter.  I was there, I openly admit it.  That is why I'm able to comprehend some of these concepts.  I'm meek enough to admit to myself that I was wrong.  You were right.
Thanks, Michael.

I encourage you to research for yourself any of the following subjects and try to de-bunk any of them.  Prove it wrong or pass it on.  These are what I consider to be a few of most obvious subjects that are indisputable facts that can be proven quite easily to the average person.  Hey, if you were called for jury duty and involved in a murder case, you'd have to prove "beyond reasonable doubt", that the person standing trial was guilty.  Why would you not give yourself and your family the same standard of execution in determination of reason.  
You hear that aspartame is poison and puts holes in your brain but you pass it off as urban-legend.  But if you really did about 4 hours research, it would blow your mind what that crap will do to the human body and we really have no idea of long-term side-effects.  Yet, it's on the market, thanks to Donald Rumsfeld (which any reasonable thinking person would see as an enormous conflict of interest right off the bat) and in nearly every "sugar-free" product on the market.  It is absolute poison.  
Consider this:  Rat poison can contain ingredients including barium, arsenic and thallium and as you can read below, those are some of the ingredients in Chemtrails as well.  Coincidence?


Chemtrails 
  Don't people see the enormous unnatural clouds being produced, layer upon layer, by military looking airplanes on a daily basis.  This is worldwide, there are way more questions than answers on the matter and the media will not dare make any mention of it; yet ANYONE can simply look up in the sky at just about any given time of any given day and see planes dumping white powder in the sky.  
 Take a look in the sky, take 30 minutes to try and find information on what you see and then pass on what you learn.  SOMEONE IS SPRAYING SHIT ALL OVER US and we should want to know who is doing it and why.  Whats wrong with that?  Does that make me crazy?
If you research these particular subjects, you find that of they are related.  Barium and other metals are what's being sprayed on us every day.  Like rats, we're being poisoned from the sky day and night.  Our air, food and water are all being tampered with in substantial ways, costing billions of our dollars and we're part of the experiment but not IN on the experiment.  
I wanted to tell you a little bit about why I do what I do and where I'm going with this blog.    
There is a phrase that says the universe is not as strange as you imagine, it's stranger than you CAN imagine.  The difference between the information on this page and most is drawn clearly in the sand in two ways: 
1) I point the finger in the proper and ultimate position and I call out the true conspirators behind it and that is the Vatican.  This is my opinion from research myself,  historic and Biblical as well as being the final verdict from those researchers I trust to be telling the truth, from my own research.  Anyone who is not is to be treated with caution and any information they're offering must be viewed as possible propaganda, misinformation or disinformation.  Alex Jones, David Icke are examples of what I think are men in this position and have followers possibly heading in the wrong direction, looking in the corners of darkened rooms for half-truths; while the REAL culprits are doing their dirties in the opposite corner.  I believe it is my responsibility to address these points as I don't see anyone else doing it.  Pointing at the Illuminati, for example, is case in point.  The movie "Angels and Demons" is a story about how the Vatican is infiltrated by the Illuminati, when I believe the opposite to be true.  
Adam Weishaupt
The Illuminati was started by a racial Jew, Adam Weishaupt and may one day play a significant role in again, pointing the finger at the Illuminati and collaterally hit anti-semitism on the head and through Zionism, distribute hatred for the Jewish people.  Since it was started by a Jew and everyone knows that the Jews "run" Hollywood, all the young truth-seekers of today are hearing all about the Illuminati and one day will point their fingers at a ghost-company; just another finger splinter-group of the Roman Catholic Church.  That's why the Pope wears red shoes but white gloves.  His shoes are red from the blood of martyrs and heretics but his hands are clean of all accountability.  As I also said, it's Biblical, even down to God providing the "team colors" (scarlet and purple) and a full description of the end-time team we are to oppose in the future and know to be the beast of Revelation and Satan's Church, the leaders behind the NEW WORLD ORDER.  
Secret Societies/ New World Order
by Milton William Cooper

"History is replete with whispers of secret societies. Accounts of elders or priests who guarded the forbidden knowledge of ancient peoples. Prominent men, meeting in secret, who directed the course of civilization are recorded in the writings of all people.
The oldest is the Brotherhood of the Snake, also called the Brotherhood of the Dragon, and it still exists under many different names. It is clear that religion has always played a significant role in the course of these organizations. Communication with a higher source, often divine, is a familiar claim in all but a few.
The secrets of these groups are thought to be so profound that only a chosen, well-educated few are able to understand and use them. These men use their special knowledge for the benefit of all mankind. At least that is what they claim. How are we to know, since their knowledge and actions have been secret? Fortunately, some of it has become public knowledge."

2) I have no qualms about speaking on the blacked out subject of Satan.  "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."  A lot of folks believe in God.  Usually it's only the ones on the street with a megaphone that will mention the Devil though and it's a turn-off coming from someone with such vigor sometimes.  To have a sensible conversation about Lucifer and his existence today, is rare.  Most people have a view on God's most powerful and fallen angel more like Puff the Magic Dragon than the true Prince of Darkness that he is.  People often ask me questions about conspiracies and I find I have to only mention human beings if I want to keep them listening.  The moment you mention spirit beings, a light goes out in their eyes and it's over.  Why?  Are we all deceived so much that we think that the possibility of a dimension we can not see is so far fetched?  It appears that Satan has won in most cases and convinced even a self-proclaimed Christians that he is just a mythical creature and not the soul-devouring beast he really is.  
The most important war on the earth is over US!  This is a religious war, always has been (all of them) and there are works of the spirit being done with us, without us and through us and around us; and that's what it's all about.  That the only thing it's about.  This is Satan's world, for a time, to tempt us at will and for us to gain the ability and wisdom, to become spirit beings, and a part of God's family.  God is reproducing himself through us and for us to obtain a position in his government we must prove ourselves worthy of it by attaining Christ's character, though his teachings and the example he left for us all.  We must become like Christ, thus reproducing his character through us.  One day soon Christ is going to come back to this earth with the deed to the earth in hand and gather his people and fulfill his promise to set his government in motion through anyone who chooses to with the ability of free choice that he gifted us all with.  We're on this earth to build that character and develop ourselves into law abiding spirit-beings.  God himself obeys the laws of his own universe.  Can we is the question.
If you had the ability, for example, to become invisible.  How would you behave?  Would you use your power for good, mischief or downright dirty evil?  When you can honestly say that you would never use it for wrong, you may be about ready.  So go get someone else to believe in the love Christ promoted while walking the earth.  After all, we are to try to become Christ-like, right?  Well Jesus didn't work on his OWN spirituality directly; he indirectly was perfect in character through the love he showed outwardly in trying to bring everyone he came in contact with to the truth of love toward man and Creator.  Which goes to show you, if you really want to piss people off..., tell the truth!  I do believe that becoming a good Christian is to try and bring others to the truth, through your own deeds done in the spirit of Jesus Christ.  You can't do it by yourself but if you're living for Christ, his light will shine through you and people will be drawn to it, not you; but regardless, if you build it they will come.  lol
This is not a religious site, I'm not trying to get you to believe any doctrine other than what you can read for yourself to be the Gospel (GOOD NEWS) of Jesus Christ.  I do believe that in order to get it though, you should get it for yourself and not JUST hear it from whoever is preaching it in front of you.  Don't believe anything you can't prove for yourself.  
Thomas Jefferson said:
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; for, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.
This is not a political site and my goal is not to get you to become part of any "party", other than the "American Patriot" party of fellow Sovereigns willing, able and ready to do what it takes to get our country back from thieving bandits who are currently ruling over a lost society of beaten and nearly broken citizens, who are fed poison and lies from birth and robbed blind until death.
Regardless of being neither a political site or a religious site, it happens to include and involve both and those two subjects can be hot topics to discuss alone, let alone together.  Yet, the truth behind the matter is that this IS about both and the truth that you need to hear it that this IS a worldwide matter of CHURCH AND STATE.  Satan's church and a police state!  They say the two things you should never discuss with friends, if you want to keep them, are religion and politics.  Well, I'm not trying to make friends and life isn't a popularity contest so all you'll get here is the truth as I can find it.  You can't believe everything you read or hear, so sometimes you have to go out and look for it on your own.  That's why I'm here and I hope the same is true for you, my friends.  Keep your eyes peeled and remember that sharing is FREE.

-TH

sheep taste like chicken
(Then prove it wrong or pass it on.)

No comments:

ALL TIME - Most Popular Posts

Secrets Hidden In Plain Sight

Theory of EVERYTHING: GOD, Devils, Dimensions, Dragons, Illusion & Reali...

Loading...

A Lamp In The Dark - Enter The Jesuits

USE YOUR HEAD & OPEN YOUR EYES

USE YOUR HEAD & OPEN YOUR EYES
This is the truth...

Julian Assange

Julian Assange
"Courage is Contagious."

Milton William Cooper PREDICTED 9/11

Milton William  Cooper PREDICTED 9/11
CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE: Milton William Cooper. Naval Intelligence Officer, UFO believer and conspiracy intel expert. Shot and killed in the 3rd attempt on his life. He had only one leg from an earlier attempt. His life was conveniently taken less than a month after September 11th, 2001 after he predicted it and Osama Bin-Laden as the scapegoat. Bill Clinton called him "the most dangerous man on radio". His book "Behold a Pale Horse" proves he was on to something that got him murdered. He was a true American patriot and spoke truths of things he could prove, not rumors that he heard. His research is a valuable beginning to understanding that everything you have been taught is a lie, what you thought you knew, you don't know anything about.

It just takes one...

It just takes one...
ONE MAN WITH COURAGE IS A MAJORITY

Quotes:

"Do not fear your enemies, The worst they can do is kill you. Do not fear your friends, At worst, they may betray you. Fear those who do not care, They neither kill nor betray, but betrayal and murder exists because of their silent consent"

-Bruno Jasienski


If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.


-
Tom Peters



Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it, piece by piece -- by thought, choice, courage, and determination.

-
H. Jackson Brown


This I believe: That the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual.

-
John Steinbeck

‎"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety."

-Benjamin Franklin



Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

-
Abraham Lincoln

"I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers."
- John D. Rockefeller, (1839-1937)


One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.

- Chinese Proverb

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Prove it wrong or pass it on..., DO SOMETHING.


IF VOTING REALLY CHANGED ANYTHING, IT WOULD ALREADY BE ILLEGAL.


“Most charities are public relations for the rich, a scam on the middle class, and a disservice to the poor.”

--NL

Put not your trust in the donkey or the elephant, but in the Lamb.

O-bamanation - WE ARE BUILDING A RELIGION

O-bamanation - WE ARE BUILDING A RELIGION
"Out of MANY, we are ONE." Is this the new "Messiah"? People are comparing Barack Obama to Jesus Christ

George Orwell's warning to us in 1984 coming true.

George Orwell's warning to us in 1984 coming true.
"One Nation, Under a New Obama Salute"

CLICK PICTURE FOR EYE OPENING VIDEO

CLICK PICTURE FOR EYE OPENING VIDEO
WE ARE BUILDING A RELIGION

9/11 Ripple Effect

SHEEP TASTE LIKE CHICKEN

SHEEP TASTE LIKE CHICKEN
Visit Search For Truth's TOP CONSPIRACY SITES

The NEVER ENDING War on Terrorism

The NEVER ENDING War on Terrorism
This means NEVER-ENDING FUNDING and ENDLESS ways to take your rights away from you, dissolve the U.S. Constitution and pillage other nations.

Federal Reserve Bandits

Federal Reserve Bandits

Herbert W. Armstrong

Herbert W. Armstrong
A Voice Crying Out in the Wilderness. Mr. Armstrong - Pioneer for the 20th Century Church of God, he began the modern day true teachings of Christ and spread the true Gospel, the same one Jesus taught- that of a World Tomorrow. He taught peace, love and a better way to live. His early revival of God's message, the true Sabbath, the annual Holy Days and the pagan teachings of Christianity in Christmas, Easter...etc., gave those preaching the Word of Jesus today a guideline for the Bible and the prophecies of troubling times ahead.

Think your vote counts? You're not paying attention!

Sir, YOU ARE A LIAR!

Welcome to a NEW WORLD ORDER.

You Ready For This?

Julian Assange interview - 60 Minutes

Esoteric Agenda (FULL LENGTH)

Comprehensive Look into the Myths Surrounding the Events of 9/11

From Evolutionist to Creationist - Walter Veith

From Evolutionist to Creationist - Walter Veith
This is the testimony of Walter Veith, a South African Professor of Biology. Walter Veith did not grow up as a Christian, but through a number of amazing encounters, he came to a knowledge of the reality of God, and how wonderful He is.

Hungry In America

Hungry In America
Hungry Children in America Bringing attention to the children living in poverty that go hungry in America. Encouraging charity — your support through the many choices available — such as making a donation, volunteerism, or sponsorship of a child in the US. Today, please help a child that is Hungry In America.

Banksy

Banksy

Enjoy the simplicity

Enjoy the simplicity
...OF THE TRUTH

Gas Prices Daily

The past present and future of America...and the world.

"Our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we can not submit. I have ever thought religion a concern, purely between our God and our consciences, for which we were accountable to him and not to the priests. For it is in our lives and not from our words that our religion must be read. But this does not satisfy the priesthood. They must have a positive, a declared ascent to all their interested absurdities. My opinion is that there would never have been an infedel, if there had never been a priest."

-
Thomas Jefferson

Fascism in American Political Culture

Fascism in American Political Culture
Notice the two Fasci under each arm of President Lincoln. These Fasci (the universal sign of fascism) are everywhere if you look. They're on the back of a dime, on the walls of congress and here. WHY? I decided to find the real meaning behind it and found it terrifying. I hope you look into it for yourself and pass on what you learn. Etymology The term fascismo is derived from the Italian word fascio, which means "bundle" or group, and from the Latin word fasces. The fasces, which consisted of a bundle of rods that were tied around an axe, was an ancient Roman symbol of the authority of the civic magistrate. They were carried by his lictors and could be used for corporal and capital punishment at his command. The word fascismo also relates to political organizations in Italy known as fasci, groups similar to guilds or syndicates. The symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity: a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is difficult to break. Similar symbols were developed by different fascist movements. For example the Falange symbol is a bunch of arrows joined together by a yoke.